I love to code
I can deliver the website that you’ve always wanted.
I am happily married to my wife, Alicia. We have three children, Jace, Ellie Bre, and Abigail. I love to learn, watch movies, and play guitar. I work hard to be ethical in all of my dealings, and integrity is key. Read on to see how I can best serve you.
- Design, development, and maintenance of the main website
- Project manager and lead developer for Hosted Church digital web services arm of TAB
- Support WordPress based products with customers of various experience levels
- Testing of new releases and products
- Operated wpforchurch.com in conjunction with partner.
- Website design, development, and product development.
- WooCommerce Expiring Products - wpovernight.com
- Github and Bitbucket - jamzth
- Operated ChurchWeb innovations in conjunction with partner.
- All website design and development and product development.
- Coordination and management of technicians for all SBTS events and conferences.
- Stage design, audio/video control and management, and client relations.
- Instruct all the classes of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Fulfill other duties when required.
- Working towards a Masters that is roughly 2.5x more extensive than most other Masters
- Earned a BS in Biology. Went on to teach high school sciences ranging from Life Science to Physics for 3yrs in total
- With uniforms and high academic expectations, I worked hard for this one
For profit businesses of various types
Non-profit and religious institutions
My clients say
Write a message
Have a question? Feel free to reach out and ask it! I’m happy to answer anything I can.